Newcastle Living Magazine
Not Your Nana’s Tea
Gin Cocktail Recipes
If you’ve ever tried Earp Distilling Co’s iconic gins, you’ll know that not only are they great with just a bit of tonic, but they also make a great base for a variety of cocktails. Here, Master Distiller Michael Earp takes us through this cocktail you can make from the comfort of your own home.
|Chamomile and Jasmine infused No 8.
- Infuse 3 teaspoons of your favourite tea (we like chamomile and jasmine for this one) into your No 8. Dry Gin for 2 minutes.
- Strain through a fine strainer.
- Pop the tea cup into the freezer.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Strain into the frozen teacup and garnish with dehydrated orange.
Contact Earp Distilling Co
By Michael Earp, Master Distiller
Earp Distilling Co
(02) 8317 5777
41 Darling Street, Carrington